Hire Node.js Developers
Have trouble recruiting qualified engineers in the local market? With MindK, you can hire battle-tested Node.js developers from our pool of in-house experts to quickly scale your team.
Homegrown Node.js developers
MindK has 13 years of experience in building high-load applications. Over this time, we've handpicked the best Node.js developers and trained them in-house with personal mentors and skill development roadmaps.
Excellent hard skills
Only 4 out of 100 candidates get through our vetting process. They continue to show a perfect track record on multiple projects.
Proven in-house engineers
We invest in training and retaining the best engineers. Hire Node.js developers that have been working at MindK for 5 years on average.
85% Middle and Senior developers
We invest in attracting and training strong Middle and Senior Node.js developers with well-established recruiting and learning processes.
Superb communicators & team players
MindK provides proactive, detail-oriented, and goal-driven developers. Their English & soft skills make them an easy fit for any team.
Agile product mindset
We cultivate a startup mindset with engineers that understand the entire product development process and work in close-knit teams.
Experience with high-load apps
Hire Node.js engineers with hands-on experience in building scalable SaaS applications that handle a high number of concurrent users.
Augmenting the client's team with a senior Node.js developer
Digital twin infrastructure for the next industrial revolution
Providing a dedicated Node.js team for a complex web project
Email signature management software for enterprise teams
Gathering a dedicated Node.js team to modernize a legacy app
Custom web application for people struggling with digital addictions
Developer mentorship program
Internal training and tech talks
Local IT events
Not your typical outsourcing
«The quality of work and the interactions with the team felt akin to anyone that I've worked within the Bay Area in technology. MindK's expertise is for real and the bar is high. This isn't your typical outsourcing shop, MindK has top-notch engineers and PMs.»
Chief Experience Officer, Melody
«Our project has been going smoother than I could have imagined... It's the first time I've worked with a dev team a distance away that didn't have major (or any, for that matter) hiccups or have things lost in communication. I wish we could snatch them and make them a part of our team.»
CTO, The Game Band
The team is always there to dig in and help
I’m happy with MindK’s agility, which relates to their communication. If we need to pivot on something, they’re ready to go in a different direction, and it doesn’t take a lot of energy to move that ship. The team is always there to dig in and help us out when we need to understand anything. Overall, they’re really supportive.
«I can tell you confidently that they are different from your regular agency that just wants to charge as much money for their work as they can get away with. MindK is completely results-oriented and outcome-driven.»
Senior Product Manager, Building Materials Company
«It’s so comforting to know that they see the whole picture and take full responsibility. It’s made all of the difference. I was most impressed with their proactiveness.»
A client-first approach
«It's been refreshing to work with a team that puts us as a client first no matter the circumstances and goes out of their way to ensure that our needs are not only met but exceeded. I have no reservations in recommending MindK to any business looking for a top tier team.»
Transparent and predictable pricing
You pay a single fixed price per Node.js developer. We take care of everything else – payroll, office space, perks and benefits, taxes, legal services, retention, and so on.
No setup fee
No project management fee
Pay per month
Build a dedicated development team
Hire the best homegrown Node.js developers
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to hire a Node.js developer?
The median salary of Node.js engineers in the US is $109,981 a year, according to Glassdoor. A freelancing site arc.dev puts the median hourly rates of Node.js developers at $61-80/hour. Enterprise-grade agencies like MindK can provide Node.js web application development services for $40-90. The final cost depends on factors like company size, location, and experience.
- What are the staff augmentation services from MindK?
Staff augmentation is a type of outsourcing contract. It allows you to hire remote Node.js developers that will work under your direct management. You pay a monthly fee per engineer for as long as you need them.
Staff augmentation doesn’t necessarily mean short-term contracts. While some outsourcing companies act as staffing agencies that search for Node.js developers on a local market, MindK mostly provides our in-house engineers. However, if you require some rare resources, we can quickly locate the necessary specialists using our network and established recruiting processes.
- How to ensure the developer's CVs match their real skills?
Our requirements are extremely high. Each Node.js developer at MindK has bettered a multi-level vetting process that eliminates 96% of candidates. They’ve proven their skills on multiple projects for international clients. You should also run additional interview rounds yourself and give test assignments to ensure our engineers are a good fit for your company.
- How do you ensure your Node.js developers have good English and soft skills?
First of all, we’ve implemented a rigorous pre-vetting process to ensure all candidates have good English and soft skills. We then spend 5 years on average growing those skills with personal learning programs. Our Node.js developers work daily on international projects. They participate in Sprint plannings with clients and demo the projects to stakeholders. Along with regular English lessons, this helps to grow their soft skills.
Our NodeJS development company has four key values:
- Get things done. We take initiative to offer solutions instead of passively complaining about problems.
- Self-management. We don’t hire a boss or two for each project. Our engineers kick themselves up every day to do the job because they know how and why.
- Relentless strive for self-realization. Each Mindkicker strives to become a professional in their field on their own initiative, not because they are forced.
- Positive thinking. Life is all about overcoming challenges and obstacles. A positive attitude helps us solve problems without dwelling on them.
- Is there a minimum term of contract with MindK?
The minimum term for hiring a Node.js developer at MindK is 3 months.
- In what time zones will my remote Node.js developers work?
Most of our engineers live in GMT +1 and GMT +2 time zones. They are used to working with clients from across the ocean. We try to find the so-called golden hours – the time when one team has just started working while their colleagues still haven’t left the office.
- Can I swap your Node.js developer for another specialist?
You can rotate a MindK engineer at any time, cancel the Node.js development services, or fire the developer on short notice.
- Can your Node.js developer join and take over mid-project?
- How do I hire a Node.js developer?
1. Write a job description – focus on your business and technical needs to form the requirements for candidates.
2. Choose the employment type you want – hire in-house developers, freelancers, or outsourced engineers. The last two options usually save more costs.
3. Search for relevant candidates – you can post job ads on sites like Glassdoor, Indeed, AngelList, or Indie Hackers. LinkedIn and GitHub are other good options to find engineers that want to work in startups. Upwork, Topal, or Fiverr are all good sites to find freelancers. You can also outsource Node.js development to reputable tech companies like MindK.
4. Write a list of interview questions – check the candidates’ hard skills (Node.js & API development, front-end knowledge, databases, security, cloud technologies, and testing) and culture fit.
5. Create a test task relevant to your domain to check the candidate’s tech knowledge.
6. Select the best candidates or hire a Node.js development company.
- When do I need to hire a dedicated Node JS developer?