Get a flawless product-market fit with our discovery workshops.
- User & market research
- Risk mitigation
- Monetization strategy
- Functional requirements
- Non-functional requirements
UI /UX design
Go from deep user research to a winning design concept.
- Customer journey mapping
- Rapid prototyping
- Usability testing
eLearning software development
Launch your product with full-cycle eLearning software development services.
- Iterative development
- Agile project management
- Modular architecture
- APIs and integrations
Make sure your product is free of disruptive bugs and works as intended.
- End-to-end QA strategy
- ROI-focused test automation
- Behavior-driven development (BDD)
CI/CD and automation
Cut costs and deliver updates at short intervals with continuous integration and delivery.
- Infrastructure automation
- CI/CD pipelines
- Cloud security
- 24/7 Monitoring and logging
Form a partnership with an eLearning software development company.
- Cloud cost optimization
- Performance improvements
- Architecture changes
Popular eLearning software we develop
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)Address your unique education needs with a configurable LMS. Our experts can help you design a scalable architecture, choose between cloud and on-premise hosting, and integrate the best third-party modules. We build custom dashboards and implement complex business logic that allows you to continuously improve learning materials.
- Content creation and management
- Smooth user onboarding
- Interactive assessments and quizzes
- Subscriptions & pricing management
- Collaborative social learning
- Integrations and data management
- Learning Experience Platforms (LXP)Empower users to create learning paths that match their abilities, goals, and interests. Our LXPs combine the best content from a great range of sources with deep analytics and personalization. Curating content, fostering collaboration, and adapting to learner needs is easier than ever.
- Personalized learning paths
- Content recommendation algorithms
- Integration with external content
- Microlearning modules
- Social learning and collaboration tools
- Skill development tracking
- Education portals & information systemsProvide all the necessary information to students and optimize your back office functions. Our eLearning software developers build custom web portals for institutions, professional associations, and corporate clients. Manage users, organize online and offline courses, track enrollment and student performance.
- Authentication and data security
- User group management
- Course enrollment and scheduling
- Assignment submission and grading
- Report generation and analytics
- Integration with learning resources
- eLearning app development servicesEngage users on the go by with interactive content, assessments, and progress tracking. Our education software development services cover iOS, Android, cross-platform, and PWA apps. Use them to build microlearning, language learning, mobile LMS, content authoring, certification, and other types of educational apps.
- Offline access to content
- Push notifications for high engagement
- Interactive multimedia content
- Progress synchronization across devices
- In-app assessments and quizzes
- Online course and certification platformsConnect the best educators with motivated students. We build custom learning platforms both for specialists and the general public. Our elearning software solutions facilitate enrollment and course management, maintain high engagement, and ensure fair assessment with remote proctoring features.
- Multimedia content authoring
- Course organization and management
- Enrollments and student tracking
- Robust reporting and analytics
- Assessment, grading, and certification
- Anti-cheat and webcam monitoring
- Healthcare eLearning solutionsProvide vital training for hospitals, medical groups, and healthcare organizations. We design and develop custom eLearning solutions tailored to the needs of medical organizations. They ensure high security, HIPAA compliance, easy integration, and continuous updates of learning materials.
- Medical procedure simulations
- Compliance training modules
- Certification and competency tracking
- Data privacy and security
- Easy group management
- Integration with existing healthcare systems
Custom eLearning platform to educate and grow your business
Use the best mix of custom and out-of-the-box modules to meet your exact requirements. Our educational software development services guarantee high scalability, easy integrations, and quick ROI.
- Content Authoring
- Multimedia Content Player
- User & Group Management
- Assessment & Certification
- Learning Record Store (LRS)
- Data Warehouse
- Custom Business Logic
- Analytics and Reporting
- E-commerce Module
- Real-time Video
- Cloud/On-Premise Hosting
- Internal & External Integrations
AI and Machine Learning
Mobile Learning and Gamification
Social, Blended, and
Microlearning & Nanolearning
Data-Driven eLearning Analytics
Selected case studies
DEVELOPING A SAAS E-LEARNING PLATFORM
Already On is a Norwegian company that develops digital solutions for communities and professional associations. They needed custom education software development to allow customers to organize live training sessions, webinars, and workshops.
We helped Already On build a scalable SaaS platform for community management and education. It allows administrators to set up live events, invite participants, use live video conferencing and real-time chats, as well as collect payments. The app's main benefit is a modular service-oriented architecture. It allows our client to scale without limitations and onboard new associations 10x cheaper.
Digitalizing conference management process
Quality Norway is one of Norway's largest organizers of courses, conferences, and events for professional associations and businesses. They needed internal conference management software to streamline business operations.
We helped Quality Norway create an advanced web system. It allows administrators to manage conferences, attendees, and tickets. They can organize financial reports, accept payments for events, and benefit from back-office automation.
Building a course marketplace for professional coaches
Tyoch is a European company that offers coaching services to businesses and individuals. They have a team of professionals who design educational programs tailored to the unique needs of their clients.
We helped Tyoch develop a custom elearning software for selling online courses. The platform features an intuitive course builder, student assessment functionality, and a dashboard that helps learners track their progress.
We've been successfully cooperating with MindK since 2010. What we were impressed with about people at MindK during all years of partnership — they never give up. Software development is all about risks, problems, and finding solutions for us and our clients. We're not worried, as we know that MindK always finds a solution.
CEO of Already On
DEVELOP YOUR E-LEARNING SOFTWARE WITH MINDK
Let us know about your challenges and we'll help you resolve them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How much does it cost to build a custom eLearning platform? What pricing model do you offer?
The cost of building a custom eLearning development depends on various factors like features, complexity, and customization requirements. The total for custom systems can range from $70,000 to $300,000 and more.
At MindK, we offer various engagement models. We recommend a flexible time and materials model with our eLearning software development services. In this model, clients pay for the time our engineers spend doing tasks for their company. A great option for augmenting your team with a couple of experienced engineers. We also offer fixed-price engagements for when your requirements are unlikely to change.
- What is the eLearning software development process that you use?
Our eLearning software development company uses a tailored process for each client. It starts by collecting and analyzing their needs to propose a solution that combines custom code, integrations, and readymade components.
We then create the UI/UX, design the architecture, and start implementing the solution in the Agile fashion. We work iteratively, writing and testing the client’s code. The team organizes regular product demos and collects stakeholder feedback to adjust the development plans.
- What is your experience with eLearning standards?
MindK has experience with a wide range of LMS standards, including SCORM, Tin Can API (xAPI), H5P, cmi5, and LRS. We’ve also worked with popular open-source LMS platforms like Moodle and Totara.
- Do you offer mobile app development for eLearning platforms?
Yes, MindK provides eLearning app development services on iOS and Android using technologies like React Native.
- What level of input and involvement is required from the client?
We work closely with our clients throughout the entire eLearning software development process. The involvement is at its highest during the initial product discovery phase.
Later, we invite our clients to the project demos, Sprint plannings, and retrospectives. After all, involving the client is one of the best ways to successfully outsource eLearning development.
- How do you handle project management and communication?
We use an Agile approach for EdTech software development. One of its core components is involving the client from the earliest stages of the project. Another is the constant collection of user feedback and adjustment of plans based on their needs.
We employ certified Project Managers and Scrum Masters to ensure 96% of our projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- What is your approach to quality assurance and testing?
We have a dedicated team of QA professionals involved in EdTech software development. Our Quality Assurance approach includes requirements testing, functional testing, UI testing, regression testing, test automation, performance testing, usability testing, and performance testing.
We also conduct thorough user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure that software meets all business requirements and user needs.
- How can you ensure my data is secure and private?
We protect customer data with industry-standard security protocols, encryption techniques, data anonymization, and robust access controls. We also comply with relevant data protection regulations like GDPR and use automated code analysis tools.
- Do you provide maintenance and support after project completion?
Yes. We offer different levels of support packages depending on your needs and preferences. MindK continues working with most of your clients to ensure their applications stay secure, up-to-date, and effective at satisfying customer needs.