Launch a product that sells itself
They tell you success is impossible. Our SaaS development company delivered more than 170 successful projects. Here’s what we can do for you.
Secure a product-market fit
Ensure a smooth user experience
Build an expert SaaS development team
Prevent security & compliance issues
Thrive in changing markets
Building a SaaS platform for hiring tech talent
Productizing company’s insurance consulting services
Building a CSR platform for Forbes Global 2000 companies
Automating construction supply chain management
Saving costs with a multi-tenant SaaS application
Kickstarting the client's SaaS migration
Product-minded Agile teams
MindK product development framework
DevOps and test automation
Cloud cost optimization
IP protection, compliance, and security
Head of CSR Services, CEMAsys.com
High level of detail
«The level of detail and thoughtfulness of what they deliver is so good, that a simple explanation of the next idea serves as the basis for them to take it and turn into reality. MindK’s support allows us to focus on core business, product growth and our customers’ needs.»
Not your typical outsourcing
«The quality of work and the interactions with the team felt akin to anyone that I've worked within the Bay Area in technology. MindK's expertise is for real and the bar is high. This isn't your typical outsourcing shop, MindK has top-notch engineers and PMs.»
Senior Product Manager, Building Materials Company
«It’s so comforting to know that they see the whole picture and take full responsibility. It’s made all of the difference. I was most impressed with their proactiveness.»
CEO, Already On
MindK always finds a solution
«We've been successfully cooperating with MindK since 2010. What we were impressed with about people at MindK during all years of partnership — they never give up. We're not worried, as we know that MindK always finds a solution.»
Expert Agile teams
Just 4 out of 100 qualified applicants can join our product team. The result shows in everything we do.
13+ years of excellence
Since 2009, MindK has been building awesome products for startups, enterprises, and scale-ups.
Use customizable UI elements and functional components to save up to 20% of the project cost and time.
9/10 clients recommend us
Our clients keep coming back with new projects. They recommend our services to friends and associates.
Develop or improve your SaaS product with MindK
Let us know about your SaaS development challenges
and we'll help you resolve them.
Improve your delivery with complimentary services
Reduce risks, cut time-to-market, and increase success. Expert Product Managers will help you select the minimum viable features, optimize monetization strategies, and improve the product based on user feedback.
Use expert advice on cloud-native technologies and architecture. Microservices, container orchestration, serverless, auto-scaling, monitoring, Infrastructure as Code, DevSecOps, cloud cost optimization, and more.
API development & integrations
Cut project costs and get an edge over competitors by integrating third-party APIs in your SaaS app. We can also help open up new revenue streams by making your data available via an API.
Attain a professional look for your SaaS app. Our usability experts will analyze your target audience, craft the user flows, and create interactive prototypes using a rapid iteration process.
Frequently asked questions
- How much does it cost to develop a SaaS application?
SaaS development costs depend on a number of factors. They include the size and complexity of your project, technologies used, as well as labor costs. When outsourcing SaaS development, an MVP might cost you between $50,000 and $150,000. For more information check our detailed article on SaaS development costs.
- How to develop a SaaS application in a cost-effective way?
Here are some tips to reduce cloud application development costs:
- Prioritize features that provide the most value to the client’s users with an MVP.
- Use Agile development methodologies and use DevOps best practices.
- Leverage existing SaaS platforms and integrations to cut development time.
- Use cloud-native technologies to optimize your infrastructure and architecture.
- Collaborate with a reliable and experienced SaaS development vendor.
You can alco save up to 20% of the project costs with the MindK Product Development Framework. It includes customizable design elements, readymade components, and code snippets to speed up development.
- What are the benefits of outsourcing SaaS development?
The benefits of outsourcing SaaS development include
- Considerable cost savings.
- Access to high-quality engineering talent and expertise with SaaS products.
- Faster time-to-market and business agility as outsourcing vendors can easily adapt to changing requirements.
- Improved risk management.
- What makes a good SaaS development vendor, and how do I choose one?
Good providers of cloud application development services have the following qualities:
- Experience in custom SaaS development, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality products.
- A comprehensive and transparent development process, with clear communication and client collaboration.
- A strong focus on security, privacy, and data protection.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements.
- Excellent customer service and support for a long-term partnership.
- What pricing models do you offer? How do you calculate the costs?
With MindK, you can outsource your SaaS product development using a fixed-price model. However, it requires a thorough discovery phase to document all project requirements and provide a detailed cost estimate.
If that’s not an option, we recommend using a flexible time and material model – you bill the team for the time they actually spend working on the project. This is a perfect model for when you need to augment your team with experienced SaaS developers or require SaaS development consulting.
- How do you communicate and collaborate with clients during SaaS development?
We usually develop a robust communication plan together with the client. They might get weekly progress reports in emails and daily updates in a shared Slack channel. We often invite the clients to daily meetings with the entire team, Sprint plannings, and retrospectives.
Our teams regularly collect feedback from stakeholders and adjust the development plans. We like to use the golden hours and Agile practices that improve collaboration for distributed teams.
- What security measures do you have to protect sensitive information?
For each SaaS application we develop, MindK selects optimal security and data protection mechanisms depending on client requirements:
- Strict access control and authentication to prevent unauthorized access and ensure accountability.
- Encryption and data masking techniques to protect sensitive data in transit and at rest.
- Regular backups and disaster recovery plans to ensure business continuity in case of unexpected incidents.
- Compliance with relevant regulations and standards, such as GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI DSS.
- Regular security assessments and audits to identify and address potential vulnerabilities.
- Do you provide ongoing maintenance and SaaS support after the project completion?
Yes. Our engineers can provide post-release support for your SaaS application. If necessary, we might refactor the code, re-engineer the solution, or introduce new features to satisfy your customers.