Hire QA Engineers
Hire experienced QA engineers or build a dedicated team to work remotely on your project. Our homegrown specialists can handle all types of testing, both manual and automated.
Our talent at your fingertips
Over 13 years on the market, we've grown a team of QA experts that helped hundreds of companies like yours save costs and improve software quality.
Excellent hard skills
Our hiring standards are extremely high. Only 4 in 100 QA engineers have enough knowledge and skills to join the MindK team.
Best homegrown talent
We invest in people. Each of our QA engineers has grown in-house, working 5 years on average under the guidance of experienced mentors and Tech Leads.
All types of testing
Go beyond simple quality control with a reliable QA strategy; test automation; performance, integration, UI/UX, and other types of testing.
End-to-end project experience
Hire QA engineers with holistic experience – they’ve succeeded on multiple projects, working from earliest stages to post-release maintenance.
Agile experience & product mindset
Hire Agile QA engineers that have full responsibility for a project and understand its various aspects, from requirements analysis to usability.
Superb communicators & team players
MindK clients highlight our testers’ proactiveness, attention to detail, and willingness to help. They can easily fit in any team.
Check out some of the latest success stories from our Quality Assurance experts.
Providing a QA team for a full continuous testing cycle
Custom CRM and community management software (Norway)
AlreadyOn built a complex cloud-based solution for managing members in various organizations. MindK helped them hire a QA team to analyze the domain and prepare a testing strategy.
- 2 QA/TA engineers provided in less than 2 weeks.
- Test documentation to help with regression testing.
- New TA framework created to support future updates.
- Higher code quality and customer satisfaction with API and UI tests.
Hiring a QA expert to implement a TA framework & CI process
Intelligent ad campaign management software (USA)
Converze Media hired our software tester to improve the QA process for the first of its kind ad analytical tool.
- 1 in-house expert provided to select the most appropriate tools and prepare relevant test cases.
- Automation framework Continuous Integration process created from scratch.
- Won the time to develop API tests in Postman to improve code quality and stability.
Providing a Senior QA Engineer to enforce the quality process
SaaS web platform (Norway)
CEMAsys.com AS is a leading corporate social responsibility (CSR) consulting company, Their solution has comprehensive data and company management functionality with powerful analytics and reporting.
- A Senior QA engineer involved in a sprint-based development for a complex SaaS product.
- Test documentation & process developed to support fast and effective system state assessment
- Sped up time-to-market and reduced defects with a well-thought-out, quality process.
Hire QA testers in 5 steps
Meet our Team Augmentation Advisor
Review the CV
Onboard the QA engineer
Get continuous improvements
Not your typical outsourcing
«The quality of work and the interactions with the team felt akin to anyone that I've worked within the Bay Area in technology. MindK's expertise is for real and the bar is high. This isn't your typical outsourcing shop, MindK has top-notch engineers and PMs.»
CEO, Radenia AG,
Transparency and focus
on business value
«I've been working with multiple IT services providers for more than two decades and what sets MindK team apart is transparency, focus on business value and quality of the services provided.»
CTO, The Game Band
The team is always there to dig in and help
I’m happy with MindK’s agility, which relates to their communication. If we need to pivot on something, they’re ready to go in a different direction, and it doesn’t take a lot of energy to move that ship. The team is always there to dig in and help us out when we need to understand anything. Overall, they’re really supportive.
Jens Christian Bang
CEO, Already On
MindK always finds a solution
«We've been successfully cooperating with MindK since 2010. What we were impressed with about people at MindK during all years of partnership — they never give up. We're not worried, as we know that MindK always finds a solution.»
Senior Product Manager, Building Materials Company
«It’s so comforting to know that they see the whole picture and take full responsibility. It’s made all of the difference. I was most impressed with their proactiveness.»
Sign a predictable fixed-price contract. Pay monthly per QA engineer you hire. Forget about annoying hidden charges.
No setup fee
No project management fee
Pay per month
How we differ
Unlike most QA outsourcing companies on the market, we don't operate as a staffing agency. MindK is an engineering studio that offers homegrown specialists of the highest quality.
our in-house employees who have passed our internal
training programs and helped develop dozens of
software projects. They are mentored and guided by
our technical leads to ensure high performance and
Developer mentorship program
Internal training and tech talks
Local IT events
Build your dedicated team with MindK
Rapidly scaling your team can be a challenge. With MindK, you can quickly build an entire team of pre-vetted specialists that have been working together on many projects.
Hire battle-tested QA engineers
Tell us about your staffing needs
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should you hire a QA engineer?
You should consider hiring a QA consultant when you are in the development phase of a software project. This can ensure that quality is built into the software from the very beginning.
It’s also important to hire a QA team when developing a mission-critical software that will be used by a large number of users. A good tester can confirm that the software is reliable by identifying any bugs before users suffer from poor quality.
Lastly, a QA engineer with experience in test automation can set up and maintain automated test scripts to save time and resources in the long run.
- What does a QA engineer do?
QA engineers ensure that software is of high quality, reliable, easy to use, and meets required specifications. They design and implement test plans, test cases, and scripts to find any defects before the release.
QA engineers also work closely with developers, project managers, and other stakeholders. They may be responsible for creating and maintaining documentation, such as test plans, bug reports, and release notes.
- What is the cost of hiring a QA engineer?
The cost of hiring a QA engineer is influenced by various factors such as the level of experience, education, engineer’s location, and skill set. For example, the hourly rate for manual testers in the US can range between $19 to $50/hour. Meanwhile, Senior test automation engineers can earn as much as $70/hour.
If you want to hire offshore QA testing engineers, you can contact a software testing company like MindK. The cost of engagement will depend on factors like the vendor’s location, size, and type of partnership. So it’s always a good idea to request their rates during the first contact.
- Can your QA engineers join or take over a project in progress?
Absolutely! Our experts can seamlessly integrate into an ongoing project.
- Can you provide testing services for multiple platforms, such as web, mobile, and desktop?
With MindK, you can hire web and mobile QA engineers that have extensive experience with multi-platform web/SaaS and mobile iOS/Android applications.
- How quickly can your QA specialists begin working on my project?
The process typically takes around 2 weeks from initial contact to the start of work. In rare cases, MindK can assist you in finding the right specialist through our talent network, which may take up to 4 weeks.
- Can I switch out your QA engineer for another specialist?
If necessary, you can easily swap our software tester for another engineer. You can specify your preferred level of experience, skill set, and location so that we could better match your needs.
- Do you have a minimum contract term?
The minimum term can vary between 3 and 6 months when hiring our expert QA engineers.
- How do you ensure your QA engineers have good English and soft skills?
First of all, we’ve implemented a rigorous pre-vetting process to ensure all candidates have good English and soft skills. Our Node.js developers work daily on international projects, participate in Sprint plannings with clients and demo the projects to stakeholders, along with regular English lessons. This helps grow their soft skills.
We cultivate four key values:
- Get things done. We take initiative to offer solutions instead of passively complaining about problems.
- Self-management. We don’t hire a boss or two for each project. Our engineers kick themselves up every day to do the job because they know how and why.
- Relentless strive for self-realization. Each Mindkicker strives to become a professional in their field on their own initiative, not because they are forced.
- Positive thinking. Life is all about overcoming challenges and obstacles. A positive attitude helps us solve problems without dwelling on them.
- Can you give references or case studies of past projects you've worked on?
Sure, you can download our automated testing case studies or view the company profile.
- How do you stay up-to-date on the latest testing technologies and methodologies?
Each QA engineer at MindK has a personal skill development plan. It is designed specifically to address their strengths and weaknesses. We also have regular tech discussions, organize local IT events, and attend industry conferences.
- Can you provide ongoing maintenance and support for the software after it has been released?